Training & Systems Coordinator
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
– Responsible and accountable for the tracking, notification and scheduling of all required training for staff and non-staff within assigned area of responsibility.
– Accountable for the day to-day operation and related functions of assigned area of responsibility to facilitate timely completion of training to maintain compliance.
– Assists in the development of training plans for new staff members and transferred staff.
– Provides guidance to staff and non-staff regarding applicable training requirements.
– Prepares reports as requested and maintains accurate training records.
– Provides training coordination and support services to a large and varied customer base.
– Job duties include the following: course registration, records management, reporting, course and program configuration and management, crediting, ELM/MGT troubleshooting.
– Independently develops resolutions to complex training administration problems that require the frequent use of creativity and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors including training requirements, audience, content, and learning management system capabilities and limitations.
– Accomplishes work with limited direction.
– Assigns courses and programs based on Management request.
– Coordinates training activities of staff and non-staff.
– Exercises significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
– Uses industry concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
– Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods of deploying and administering training courses and programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Battelle Memorial Institute (BMI) at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. All BMI staff must be able to demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. BMI is an E-Verify employer. Learn more at jobs.pnnl.gov.
– High school diploma and 10+ years of relevant work experience or relevant Associate's degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience or Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience.
– Software systems experience preferred
– Customer Service experience preferred
– Must be self-starter and able to work independently under pressure.
– Musty have tolerance for ambiguity and be able to use critical thinking to solve customer service-oriented problems.
Organization and Job ID
Job ID: 307780
Directorate: Operational Systems Directorate (OSD)
Division: Environment, Health, Safety & Security (ESH&S)
Group: Training Division