Facilities & Infrastructure Strategic Planner
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
– Responsible for ensuring the consistency of PNNL's near- and long-term site, facility, and infrastructure strategic
o Planning through the annual review of PNNL's assets in terms of their current state and future demands and provide
o recommended actions to address capability gaps. Ensures the integration of maintenance, operation and planning of
o facilities through an integrated business planning and budget proposal process.
– Provides strategic direction in the utilization and addition of facilities and infrastructure to optimize current and future
o facility investments.
– Provide financial and strategic analysis, planning and recommendations
– Create and maintain monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and projections for use in developing and updating the
o PNNL Campus Strategy.
– Responsible for updating and maintaining key data used in support of strategic planning deliverables
– Interface with all groups, divisions and directorates within PNNL and provide critical planning support.
– Able to manage processes while engaging senior level staff and management.
– Able to consider risks and ensure compliance with procedures and policies
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams.
– Independent contributor who will function as a lead over processes, systems and staff.
– Skilled at building positive relationships and influence to get results.
– Strong written and oral communication skills (eg,. Alternatives analysis, recommendations, reports, and procedures).
– General knowledge of facility & operations processes, subcontracting, and financial systems.
– Computer savvy including Microsoft Office and the use of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables.
– Creative and assertive in forming solutions to problems
Equal Employment Opportunity
Battelle Memorial Institute (BMI) at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. All BMI staff must be able to demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. BMI is an E-Verify employer. Learn more at jobs.pnnl.gov.
– Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of relevant experience. Advanced degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
– Professional license and/or certification may be preferred.
– Degree in business, finance, economics or related field of study
– Experience in data analysis
– Experience in a facility or business strategic planning organization
– Experience and comfortability with presenting detailed strategic analysis to Lab and PNSO leadership
Organization and Job ID
Job ID: 307777
Directorate: Operational Systems Directorate (OSD)
Division: Facilities and Operations (F&O)
Group: Facility Strategic Planning