Finance & Accounting Administrator
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
- Responsible for performing clerical and administrative financial/accounting activities in support of the maintenance, control, analysis and development of complex financial/accounting records, reports and systems. Assists Finance & Accounting Professionals in providing advice and services to management and staff to ensure compliance with applicable federal laws, regulations, policies and good business practices. Assists in the adherence to and communication of business policies and procedures, including training and interpretation for the various organizations supported.
- Timely and accurate tagging of newly purchased property
- Timely and accurate entry of property records into the property system
- Closeout activities associated with subcontracts and contracts
- Assist with inventory verification assessments
- Effectively communicate property policies and procedures to staff
- Research and resolve property related issues
Equal Employment Opportunity
PNNL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse, talented workforce. EOE Disability/Vet/M/F/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Staff at PNNL must be able to demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States.
- High school diploma and 6+ years relevant work experience or relevant Associate’s degree and 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Familiar with Maximo Assets Module, Asset Creation, and Reporting
Organization and Job ID
Job ID: 307425
Directorate: Business Systems
Division: Asset Management
Group: Property Management